So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between April 8th and April 16th:
- Post-Grammatic Stress, Part 2 -
- Charge your wireless Apple keyboard and trackpad...wirelessly - Now that's clever.
- Dynamic DNS updating – no PC required -
- A quick recommendation - Go read this, and follow the links.
- eReaderIQ Is a Complete Database of Free and Discounted eBooks on Amazon [Free] -