Bookmarks for March 24th through April 6th
So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between March 24th and April 6th:
- ‘Cold War City’ « How to be a Retronaut - I want to go here.
- The Möbius Gear - My brain melted a little.
- UK Radio Player – the dawn of a new era -
- Japanese engineers fix a destroyed highway in six days -
- Condom USB flash drive stores your biggest files -