So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between March 15th and March 24th:
- Kids' sidewalk chalking banned because someone might trip into traffic -
- Paramount Pictures To Release Film On Bittorrent -
- London 2012 - Spectator Policy - Don't take your mobile phone to the Olympics.
- Dear Designer, You Aren't That Special -
- Golden tickets - A good demonstration of the stupidity of Olympic ticket ballot system, and one of the reasons that I'm not going to bother applying for any olympic events.