So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between September 9th and September 15th:
- The taxman cometh... - A bunch of good words on why HMRC's plan to replace PAYE with "give us your money, and we might give some of it back to you" is a crock of shit.
- Completely TUC-ed up – Counting Cats in Zanzibar - Well worth a read
- A culture difference -
- Time to kill the unions -
- Let’s Watch Children Play! -
- Morpheus meets the Dude -