So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between February 12th and February 14th:
- Terrorism Act 2006 section 3 Internet Censorship powers have *never* been invoked -
- A picture paints a thousand words.. -
- The lower depths of penury beckon. -
- How a Simple Hack Can Turn Numeric Google Profile URL Back to a Gmail Address -
- Fake On A Break -
- Chip-and-PIN is broken - Chip and PIN is broken. Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecode is juts as bad. Banks suck