So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 26th and January 27th:
- Future Ubisoft Games To Require Constant Internet Access -
- Kids' TV hosts terrorism-stopped for pew-pewing with sparkly hair-dryers -
- Google Toolbar Tracks Browsing Even After Users Choose "Disable" -
- Why 30.1% of numbers start with 1 -
- Google Reader Can Now Track Changes to Any Website - Even Without a Feed -