So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 23rd and January 25th:
- Patience, people, patience. - This is worth a read
- New Labour-13 Years Of Disaster -
- Disney-logoed DDT-impregnated wallpaper for the kids' room (1947) -
- Google Nexus One has built in potty mouth reduction. | That Critic Guy - I thought Google was against censorship?
- Beware Developers: App Removed From App Store At Request of Competition -
- Full-body scanner blind to bomb parts -
- O'Reilly drops ebook DRM, sees 104% increase in sales -