Bookmarks for January 9th from 00:07 to 19:32
So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 9th from 00:07 to 19:32:
- The baby steps of prohibition - How long until its time to look for a place to live with room for a homebrew kit.
- “iPhone’s for Sheep; Android’s for Geeks” -
- Best-ever portable charger? - Add another item to the "want" pile
- The Country Grinds To A Halt Because Of A State That Promises To Solve 'Winter' -
- Rudy Giuliani: "We have always been at war with Eastasia" -
- Charlie Brooker's Screen burn -