So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 7th and January 8th:
- IPS in cunning 'get an ID card, get crucified' scheme -
- France Considers 'Pirate Tax' For Online Ads - Dear France, this is epic fail, please don't, thanks.
- Why Nominet disconnected 1,000 sites with no court oversight -
- Wireless, Clueless, & Hopeless, Part 3 -
- Here now: Holographic laser touchscreen of tomorrow -
- WTD 880 -
- I went out looking for a book, but I just couldn't find it. -