So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 4th and January 5th:
- Ed Balls Brother Is So Confident In Labour's Economic Policies He Is Flogging Off Gilts At Pimco- Sovereign Debt Crisis Due -
- Decision Looms on iPhone Hack -
- Ten-year-old girl suspended for bringing peppermint oil to school -
- Many Problems To Address -
- Net Users In Belarus May Soon Have To Register -