So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between December 30th from 09:19 to 21:17:
- Computers monitored in Chinese Internet cafes for crackdown on illegal online games - Yes. Monitoring for illegal games. Of course that's the reason.
- Star Trek wetsuits set phasers on stunning -
- Man throws his bike at purse snatchers riding a scooter -
- The Wedding Veil Of Secrecy -
- "It's the economy, stupid!" -