Bookmarks for June 27th through August 24th
So, you might have noticed that I’m sometimes a bit lazy, and can’t always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here’s some stuff I found interesting between June 27th and August 24th:
- New use of existing technology == man revived after 96 minutes w/out a pulse – Mind. Blown.
- Wearing this R2-D2 bike helmet is dorky, gets you geek love –
- Not Your Only Loose Connection –
- A web designer with an attitude (he did his site while drunk) –
- In case of emergency drill here –
- Tiny hardware-based DSLR intervalometer –