So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between March 27th and March 31st:
- London council loses thousands of kids' details - And people wonder why I have a bee in my bonnet over the database state...
- Jeremy Clarkson on Security Guards -
- BT hijacks business browsers -
- Disney’s Copy Paste techniques - Watch this. I was... -
- Sony accuses Beyonce of piracy for putting her videos on YouTube -