So, you might have noticed that I'm sometimes a bit lazy, and can't always be bothered to blog every day, and yet the Interwebs still go on. I read things, and if I find stuff interesting, it is pulled into these here posts auto-magically.
Here's some stuff I found interesting between January 5th and January 6th:
- Tommy Lee Jones built Great Wall of China, pyramids, according to Japanese TV ad - Japanese adverts are great.
- Celebrity science gaffes -
- Bottled honey shuts down California airport -
- Come With Me to Tibet - How awesome would going on one of these trips be.
- Flipower Turns Your Outlet Into a USB Charger - Oh please bring these out in the UK, and very soon.
- Eye-Fi SD card now with faster wireless, smarter features - I so want an Eye-fi card, but am always worried that it'll end up pushing photos to the web that you don't want pushed online...